On-demand webinars and sessions
Sensory Design: Imagining the Impossible
Gone are the days where creating an appealing and memorable hospitality environment was just about aesthetics. Join industry professionals at the forefront of sensory design as they discuss the importance of addressing all five senses to create a truly unforgettable experience.
Host: Neil Wease
- Robert Westerveld, Lead Interior Designer - MUURBLOEM Design Studio
- Roelfien Vos, Owner and Interior Designer - Roelfien Vos Interior Design and Architecture
- Gerrit Vos, Creative Director and Owner - Workshop of Wonders
Developing a Strong Brand Identity for Your Hotel
The days branding is limited to a logo and a set of colours are far gone. Your brand is who you are, how you behave and how you talk to your audience and it should be the starting point of your hotel interior design. As we see an increasing number of collection brands and concept hotels, we turn to the experts for advice in this intriguing panel discussion.
Host: Jean-Luc Naret, Executive Director - The Set Collection
- Steven Verrept, COO - Silex Group
- Ruud Belmans, Co-founder and Creative director - WeWantMore
- amille Oostwegel, Owner & Managing Director - Oostwegel Collection