On-demand webinars and sessions
Reputation Management: How to Protect Your Brand Online
A positive brand image can undoubtedly influence a consumer's decision to stay at your hotel, which is why online reputation management is essential to protecting and building your brand in 2022 and beyond. Our panel deep dive into how to manage your reputation, handling negative reviews, and how to turn your positive reviews into revenue.
Host: Patrick Brand, Co-founder - Hoteliers.com
- Arnaud Loos, Owner - Hospitality skills
- Andreia Dos Santos, Principle Industry Analyst - Google
- Gijs Wehkamp, General Manager - Pestana Amsterdam Riverside
Social Media For 2022 And Beyond
Join us to explore what you need to know to make your social media impactful and economical in 2022 and beyond. With plenty of best practice examples, we'll delve into content ideas, making the most of a limited paid ad budget, and the latest trends in the online world.
Host: Robert Verhoeven, Owner - Pitch PR.nl
- Sem Zijlstra, Owner - Alphabet Group (DRIIVN, Boest & Cowboys)
- Pauline Egge, Owner - Petite Passport
- Maartje Diepstraten, Owner - Barts Boekje
The Membership Model: Creating A Lifestyle Brand
Guests that are less price sensitive, more likely to recommend and ultimately more profitable. Sound like the dream? Learn from the best as our panel of experts share their knowledge on establishing brand loyalty through building a lifestyle brand.
Host: Miluska van 't Lam, Editor-in-Chief - Harper’s Bazaar
- Edward Leenders, MD - De L’Europe Amsterdam
- Bram vd Hoek, CEO - Sircle Collection
- Joost de Graaf, GM - Soho House
Become a social media pro
Social media specialist and founder of Avocado Social, Alison Battisby, guides you through the top trends to look out for in social media marketing for 2022 and how to apply them to your hospitality business.
- Alison Battisby, Social Media Consultant - Avocado Social